Hyperbolic Stretching is a powerful four-week program that teaches you specific stretches that push you beyond the number one complaint that hinders athletes from achieving optimal performance and strength. It focuses specifically on pushing your body beyond the reciprocal muscle inhibition, which is what stops many people from unleashing their full potential. The movements go much deeper than your typical stretches and no, you won’t be doing some yoga moves either.
You also don’t have to hire an expensive trainer or attend regular appointments, nor do you have to continue to push yourself in the gym without seeing any improvements. Hyperbolic Stretching is a 100% natural and safe program that uses nothing more than your own body. So, if you’re ready to use this method that is also being used by professional trainers across the globe, here’s what you can expect from the system as a whole.
Our member had a friend who had been going to the martial arts class for a whole already. He had also suffered from flexibility issues when starting so he decided to seek out a solution. The program he found was Hyperbolic Stretching. In barely any time at all, his flexibility greatly improved and his classes become much more enjoyable. Doctor Reviews suggested Hyperbolic stretching is best, it was a no brainer that this was the program he needed to address his flexibility issues.
Features of Hyperbolic Stretching
Hyperbolic Stretching has two different programs one for women and one for men. It comes this way because the anatomy of both sexes is completely different. The program is useful for any person who wants to increase their flexibility, speed, stamina, agility, coordination and overall health. It is especially useful if you practice martial arts, dance, yoga, running, and more. It can even help you lose weight.
Here are some of the things you will learn using the Hyperbolic Stretching program:
- The simple and effective way to do full splits and fast high kicks without the need to warm-up
- You will learn how to be more flexible and what are the biggest mistakes when stretching.
- A hyperbolic routine that will increase your body flexibility every single day you do the program
- At the end of the 4-week program, you will have more vitality and core strength and you will be able to perform the most difficult movements.
- A short stretching routine that you can do anywhere without any equipment.
- It will show you how by doing 6 minutes of stretching per week you can maintain your body flexibility
- The correct way to warm-up your muscles before exercise to avoid injuries, and to improve muscular strength and performance.
- You will learn a three-second muscle contraction secret that will help you drop into full splits, kick higher or strike advanced yoga poses without any problem.
- Only requires 8 minutes a day
- Fast results
- Benefits everyone
- Great price
- Free bonus material
- Improves overall health and well being
- Male and female program versions
There were no real cons as such although he said there are a few things he would have liked to see included.
- A physical copy of the program. Some people prefer to have a physical book and our member said he would have liked this option.
- Other than that, there were no other cons our member reported.